BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its been quite some time since i posted something,i guess i was a little too busy(i kid, i kid),anyway it is the new year(16 days late) and you know what that means,its the time you make those silly resolutions even though you know your definitely not going to keep them.I used to be in the habit of writing resolutions a couple of years back,it usually began like this,"this year i will turn into a new leaf"and then,i made sure my mother came across this blasphemous statement and she would turn to me with a tear in her eye and ruffle my hair(i was in grade seven mind you),the ruse works perfectly until my mother realizes that i was never a leaf in the first place . Anyway im not here to bore you with mindless chit chat about my new year resolutions,i just wanted to remind you that a new year has begun,wait a new decade has begun,do you know what that means?that means ive got shitloads of stuff to write about!come back here in a while to check out lists of what you shouldnt have missed and stuff you should have completely ignored in the last year(or decade)

0 comments: